Main Download Link:
Master Chief In Reach Mod
Alternate Download Link:
Master Chief In Reach Mod Via Nexus Mods
Halo MCC PC (Steam Edition)
Windows Store Edition Not Tested Yet
1. Navigate to the FSB folder of your Reach MCC installation
location, most commonly:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Halo The Master Chief Collection\haloreach\fmod\pc"
2. Rename or make a backup of "english.fsb"
in this folder.
3. Copy the new "english.fsb"
file from this mod into this folder, make sure to replace the old "english.fsb" file, if prompted, after you've
backed it up.
4. You are technically good to go at this point but to get
the full Master Chief experience in Reach, you'll need
to set your spartan armor to match Master Chief. If you don't have all the
proper armor pieces unlocked yet on MCC, you can download this mod from BlaineMobius to unlock all armors: https://www.nexusmods.com/halothemasterchiefcollection/mods/316
5. The set of armor we used is as follows:
Helmet: Mjolnir Mk VI (Base)
Left Shoulder: Mjolnir Mk V
Right Shoulder: Mjolnir Mk V
Knee Guards: FJ/PARA
Visor Color: Gold
Primary & Secondary Armor Color:
Spartan Gender: Male
NOTE: It's very important your
spartan is set to male AND your game language is set to English or this will
not work at all!
6. Start up MCC with anti-cheat
disabled (especially if you used the mod to unlock all armors).
7. Start up the Halo Reach campaign and enjoy!